Monday, February 27, 2012

another, oh no you didn't! moment...

sometimes i get really irritated & feel defensive while i'm online.  this only really happens when i do something & it's directed at a friend & then someone i don't even know comments.  now if you don't know me but you comment & say something nice i don't mind but if you give me your opinion & you make me feel like i'm stupid i HATE it!  stay out of my business.  do you think i'm taking this the wrong way?

here's where i don't get it....

i pinned a pic of a monster high doll that reminded me of lalaloopsy dolls.  they are the cute plastic dolls that have the buttons for eyes.  i tagged a friend with my note on there... (see above)
then this tiffany person, i erased her face & last name because i STRESS, i have NO IDEA WHO SHE IS!!!  she then tells me i'm wrong, they aren't lalaloopsys.  duh!  i mentioned they were monster high dolls!  wtf!  if you were my friend fine, she isn't, did she want me to feel stupid, is she trying to point out someone's non-mistake to make herself feel better?  just don't get it so i thought i would comment back because she should get a notification that i replied.  i will delete her comment later. 

maybe i'm more annoyed at this than defensive.  i had another lady comment on this exact same pin, i deleted it!  she wrote "vanpires yuck!!!"  bitch please, you didn't have to like my pin or comment on it, i HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE EITHER!!!  plus she needs to learn to read what she writes before commenting & then misspelling something!  >)

am i wrong for thinking that if you have nothing good to say & i HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE to just skip my pin & not say anything.....

No comments: