Wednesday, December 7, 2011

O-M-G!!! guess what came in?!?!?

i ordered something, more for the hubby than myself, for the christmas holidays to decorate with...



how awesome are these?  this is one of his favorite christmas movies of all time, a christmas story & then he loves national lampoons christmas vacation.  :o)

my all time fave christmas movie is elf!  "hi, this is buddy elf, what's your favorite color?"  hahahahaha, we have this movie already, i'm ready to pull it out & watch it with the girls!  :o)

what's your fave christmas movie?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Walgreens has the mini leg lamps on sale ... saw them a few weeks ago.

Sarah said...

Oh where to even begin! Can I just say you suck for those, I am in love! Lol. I love that movie. When Ralphie sits on the toilet and is trying to decode his Little Orphan Annie thing and says "Be sure to drink your ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a..." Classic!

We really watched Elf last night. I saw that in theatres and can quote the whole thing lol. I still die everytime he gets hit by that taxi walking to Gimbels and when that big black guy makes the announcement that Santa is coming and he yells "Santa! Omg, I know him!" Lol.

National Lampoon's is seriously my other favorite. I love when he curses his boss and says he wants to have him brought to their house to tell him what he thinks of him and then at the end he says I wanna tell him what a spineless dickless worthless piece of shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit! Where's the tylenol?

Sorry my response was eight pages but those seriously are the three that get watched the most in our house every year. It's tradition.

Isaida said...

Hahaha - love the lights. Too funny. I watch the classic Christmas cartoons, with some new ones thrown in. Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Santa Clause, Frosty and Grinch! He's my favorite! I watch these every year! We always watch Christmas Story too.