Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dark kiss from bath & body, the jesus & braids

one of my great purchases the other day from b&bw was dark kiss shower gel, i think it was $1, it was the smaller travel sized bottle, it smelled good in the bottle so i got it.  i used it this morning & i can still smell it!  it would be nice but i don't like musk scents.  :(  this is kind of like the twilight woods scent but tw smells 1000x worse.  omg that shit STANKS!!!  so i think i will not use it again & let jess have it.  so loves all that stuff & she loves the tw scent too.  :(  one day she showered with it & then had body spray & i could smell that crap for HOURS!!!  it probably is not helpful to me that i'm super sensitive to perfumes & stuff like that.  every since i quit smoking 9½ yrs ago my sense of smell is crazy! 
dark kiss from b&bw

speaking of smelly stuffs, last night it was mez night with my crochet/knit group & cristal got a glass of wine that smelled so alcohol-y it was ridiculous!  then claudia got this brownie ala mode thing & the chocolate smell was HORRIFIC!  it made me sick to my stomach!  WTF!  chocolate as a smell, is not a BAD thing at all!  i'm so hoping it's the predinose pack i'm taking for my foot & not the dreadful pregnancy sensitivity!  i have the implanon so i'm thinking it's the steroids!  :)



oh & i want to introduce everyone to jesus.  yes that's right, like jc not the spanish version.  i call him jesus because he reminds me of 'the jesus' from the big lebowski.  he scares me all the time because it looks like a man standing behind me & in the dark it's even freakier!  i like it though.  whoever did it, guessing it's syd, from the name next to him, did a good job.  i guess it could be angelina jolie or steven tyler in a purple jumpsuit too with those big ass lips.  :)



this is 'the jesus' from big lebowski, i meant to post with the other pics yesterday :o)



then this morning my princesses looked so pretty, they had pink tanks on & i did their hair all pretty so i snapped a pic.  i love q's hair this am, i did a small braid in the front & then just gathered it into a pony tail.  my french braiding is getting so much better, jess will be super excited as she is always asking me to braid her hair.  :)  oh i miss jess so much!  i get to see her in a week.  :o]


hopp & q, such cuties!!!!


braid from the top side view, so proud of myself! 


4 comments:

Claudia said...

Did you go to Dollar Tree yet and get that thing you needed to check about your sensitivities?

Cute girls; freakin' weird Jesus....

stephanni :] said...

no but funny enough i got a tryology survey to try out a clearblue easy product!!! :O nooooooo! are these clues??? oh please tell me no, however jason would be ecstatic! ;P

had you seen jesus yet? i know you usually park in the front so i didn't know if you had met him yet. :)

HealthyHappyMomma said...

I love the braid...always wanted to learn so i can braid my own hair..

crystal said...

i guess i'll have to switch my weekly showers to Tuesday now that I know your sense of smell is so sensitive, Steph.