Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wip wednesday

today i'm showing you 2 wips

first up...

little miss em's bobble hat.  i was requested this many months ago when i made the first one.  i'm finally getting it done.  i just have a couple more rounds & it should be finished by tomorrow.  i'm using i love this yarn in ivory.  here is the pattern if anyone is interested.

this is the dark set & the only ones left that are not done through the 3rd round.  this is my goal for friday but i ran out of the navy so the yellow set may wait for a while.  :(  oh well...  i'm hoping to have what i can with the yarn i have done through the final 4th round by next week
that's all for today. head on over to tami's amis for more of those lovely wips.

6 comments:

pinkundine said...

The bobble hat is so cute (took me a moment of looking at the picture to work out what it was though!) It looks so wonderfully sheepy in that colour

heather said...

I just love those circles! The colors are awesome!

Is it hard to do the bobble stitch? I did puff stitch the other week and thought I was going to end it with a claw for a hand!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I had a bobble hat like that when I was little - just loved it! I still think those circles look like cookies.

Marushka C. said...

Very pretty. I have to look around and figure out what you're making with the circles :-)

~Claire~ said...

Oh, bobble hats look SO cute on littles. I had made one for my daughter years ago... I really should do another for her!! Love your colours for those circles :)

Sandy said...

Cute bobble....loving the colors of your flowers, but groaning at all those ends to tuck in....go go go.